The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Field Trip....

So, several of my students are short on their funds for our field trip to see Much Ado About Nothing. The funds are due tomorrow, and I am worried that it is going to be a much smaller trip than planned. :-(

Anyone want to contribute? Most of them are only short like $10.

You can mail a check to
Nicole Mohr
Vaughn International Studies Academy
13330 Vaughn St.
San Fernando, CA 91340

Or paypal to nmohr@vaughncharter.com


It's tax deductible and you will get a thank you letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment