The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spring, er summer, cleaning

So, I have been wanting to get our garage cleaned out for a long time. I have this beautiful vision that someday I will actually park my car in there. Wouldn't that be amazing?

Anyhow, so last night, when our garage flooded (yeah, that was fun) it became motivation to get started, as books and clothes needed to be saved from wet boxes before they got ruined. Today, I did a lot more of it and think I may be just going through the nesting process in some way, because I am seriously on a mission here. I am holding a free garage sale to get rid of stuff. It is a fantastic feeling.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment