The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love my little man

Vinny has become such a little man. Tonight, before bed, he prayed for one of the students in our college group (Bible study group) because he heard us talking about him being sick. He is growing up to become such a compassionate little man. Considering that one of my major goals for him is to grow up to be compassionate, this is a wonderful thing.

He really is growing up so quickly. I was looking at pictures of him from just last summer, and it looks like he has gone from baby to boy:

 He has just grown to be so fun and so funny. Today in the car on the way home, I told him I had a surprise for him at home (a video that I ordered in the mail) and he said, "Mommy, look at my face?" I looked back and he was smiling really big and I said, "What?" He answers, "Look at my face! I am so excited!"

No comments:

Post a Comment