The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I am too exhausted to stick with any of my plans right now...

After 8 hours of work and 3 hours of school, I am just totally fried. I figured since I got out of school early tonight (normally, it is 10pm), I could get done a bunch of the papers I have left to grade. That is so not happening. I just remembered that I still haven't set Accelerated Reader goals or anything yet, and that is going to take me hours.

I have piles and piles of papers to grade. It is going to have to become a weekend task. I just cannot do any more today.

I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment