The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Life According to Bob Marley

Using song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the artist/band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder then you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)"



Describe yourself: Forever Loving Jah
How do you feel:  Satisfy my soul
Describe where you currently live: I am going home
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:  Roots, Rock, Reggae
Your favorite form of transportation:  Don't Rock the Boat
Your best friend: Punk Reggae Party
You and your best friend are: Crazy Baldheads
What’s the weather like: Coming in from the Cold
Favorite time of day: Night Shift
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: Stir it Up
What is life like to you:  Redemption Song
Your relationship: One love
Your fear: Waiting in Vain
What is the best advice you have to give:  Wake up and Live
Thought for the day:  Lively up Yourself
How I would like to die: Jah Live
My soul’s present condition: Soul Almighty
My motto: Get up Stand up

No comments:

Post a Comment