The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I miss my family...

It is a really good thing we went on the cruise this past weekend, because since the cruise, I haven't seen my family barely at all. Vinny has been in bed by the time I get home every night. At least tonight he was in bed but still awake and I was able to give him a hug and say good night. I laid down next to him, and he looked at me with such loving eyes and smiled and just wrapped him arms around me. He is such an amazing, wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment