The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wake me up when September ends...

It has been a good month, really, it has.




 Last weekend, it was still hot enough to go to the beach.   :-)








My work threw me a totally awesome shower...













 They even all chipped in towards getting me the glider/recliner that I wanted for Tiana's room. When all was said and done, they gifted me more than half the chair, so I ordered it.  It will be here in a week. Hopefully, so will she.

So, really, September has been good.

But now I am done. I am done being pregnant, but I am not at all looking forward to the whole post-partum recovery thing. I want to just have this baby and recover and wake up and be feeling good, still on maternity leave, and bonding with my baby. That sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment