- The best friend who buys every purple onesie at Wal-mart and even the purple socks that I never actually mentioned wanting, but was just wishing I had.
- The sister who took my bloody nightgown home from the hospital to wash.
- The dad who brought it back clean the next day, along with lunch from my favorite take-out place, and 6 containers of my favorite salsa from their salsa bar.
- The mom who rushed me to the E.R. in the middle of the night, just because I was worried, and didn't seem annoyed when the doctor said, "Well, everything's normal."
- The husband who gets up to change diapers every night in the middle of night, so all I have to do is feed.
- The mom who knew my husband would be overwhelmed on his first evening alone with the kids, and showed up to help with bath time.
- The cousins who somehow knew, remembered, and purchased three special items on my baby registry that I really wanted but didn't get.
- The best friend who showed up with presents for my 4-year old and not the baby, just at the right moment.
- The 7 people from church who fed my family for 2 weeks, even though they mostly didn't even know us.
I am truly loved.