The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rent?

Simi Cultural Arts Center is doing Rent again this winter. They are auditioning replacement roles... including the one role in my range (Mimi) and ensemble. Should I audition or is that just too much in my life right now? It is on my Buried List though. But I didn't even get a call back last time. Could I take that kind of rejection 2 years in a row? Or with my current mental state? I don't know if I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment