The Author

My photo
I am a high school English teacher, and mother of two charming little ones of my own. I teach in a high poverty urban charter school, while I live in a typical American suburb that has frequently been rated one of the safest cities in the country. It is a paradox I struggle with constantly, but it is my life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mommy Logic

Things that I now know, that only moms know, that defy logic:


  • Doing laundry for 4 people is actually double the work of doing laundry for 3 people.
  • In the eyes of a 4-year-old, all socks are not created equal.
  • Packing for a weekend trip with 2 children can take 8 hours... maybe more.
  • Mommies can remember what they are supposed to bring for the class party, the time of the after school play date, and every important date in the next two weeks, but somehow forget to put on deodorant before leaving the house.


Anyone want to add others? Post them as comments and I will add them

No comments:

Post a Comment